Perhaps you just want to go back to being the best dentist that you can be, let someone else do with the business side of things and do the right thing for your patients and the staff that have been so loyal to you over the past few years?
So what can you do about it? Take a look at these statements and see if they apply to yourself.
- Honesty is important to you.
- You find what is happening to the industry of healthcare frustrating.
- Doing the right thing for the patient is more important than making a profit.
- The problems that the profit driven large companies are causing is obvious to you.
- You are aware of the crisis that we face within healthcare at this time.
- You feel powerless to change the way things are.
- Dentistry, Medicine and Healthcare can be lonely sometimes, and you are aware of this.
- You prefer not to cause arguments between yourself and your team.
- You are looking for stability.
- You trust your team.
If any of the above resonates with you then the time is right to do something about it.
These are the key attributes of the perfect partner practice for Future Health Partnership, and we are actively looking for practices wanting to do the right thing for their team and their patients to join with us.
So what is different about us to the other corporate?
The key difference is that profits within each of our practices do not flow out of that practice to either a single practice owner or to shareholders. All profits are retained within a trust which is to be run for the benefit of the staff (partners) and patients. This trust is managed by the FHP board and the board is answerable to external trustees.
This unique structure within healthcare means that the team are more involved as they actually own the business and so are incentivised to deliver the highest quality healthcare… The natural result of this is that the patients benefit.
We also have in our Constitution that the business can never be sold, and it is our vision that it will grow, prosper and survive in perpetuity as an employee owned company that works as a democratic organisation created for the benefit of current and future partners.
This is a key factor in an employee owned company, it provides a unique form of job security with all employees (partners) knowing that the company can never be sold down the line to a large corporate. This knowledge provides a unique working environment for all involved.
If you’d like to find out about how the financial arrangement works when you bring your practice into FHP then please call us for a confidential chat on our freephone number 08000 789 402. You won’t find us with big stands at exhibitions, nor with huge marketing budgets because we believe all profits should remain with the people that helped to create them… The partners.
Is your new life in dentistry a simple phone call away?