This is a very exciting process and time for FHP and we look forward to keeping you up to date with progress as the project develops. Our main focus at the moment is to develop the dental practices that are coming into the FHP group and to ensure that each principal and team member enjoy the best experience of working with FHP.
As part of the branding and identity investigation work Adam asked us a series of questions, many of which would be really great for any dental practice to take on board. Here are some of those important questions (plus others that we’ve added), we recommend that any practice that is looking to communicate a message goes through these same questions.
- Who are your customers?
- What problems do your customers have that you solve?
- How do you solve those problems differently to other people?
- What is your reason for being?
- What is it that you do that is unique?
- What do you bring to your customers that is different from what they’ve experienced before?
- What message do you want to communicate?
- Who are your competition?
Communicating the right message is important for any business and we look forward to sharing the development of our new brand with you.